May. 12, 2013
Zodiac Aries facts.
May. 7, 2013
I think I just convinced my boyfriend to cosplay with me.
May. 6, 2013
Every time I watch Game of Thrones I find myself thinking “MUST HAVE MORE KHALEESI”
Maybe that’s just me.
May. 5, 2013
me being touched by people who aren’t my friends
(Source: milkshakeprincess, via nudityandnerdery)
May. 2, 2013
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
I just tried this and it feels so good I want to cry
I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS THANK YOU TUMBLR
THIS FUCKING RECIPE IS A WONDERFUL THING. USE IT WHEREVER YOU SHAVE.
FACE? LEGS? IDK JUST SMUSH IT AGAINST YOUR SKIN AND REJOICE
I HAVE THE LEGS OF A GODDESS
Apr. 23, 2013
Sooooo… is the message the Nice Guy™ photoshop wizard is trying to convey that “Good Guys” are an alien species that feels entitled to invade the women’s space for its own edification, while the “Asshole” is a companion species that offers a mutually beneficial relationship?
They may have accidentally had a moment of self-awareness.
That comment is too good.
I also approve of the secondary message that everyone loves whale sharks because whale sharks are just kind of awesome, you know?
(Source: danishrene, via nudityandnerdery)
Apr. 23, 2013
Things Remembered service
|Lady::||Hello, who are you shopping for?|
|Lady::||Is he an office guy?|
|SJ::||He's a marine.|
|Lady::||Oh! We have some dog tags in the front.|
|SJ::||*laughs* He has his own, thanks.||
Sarcastic, Ambitious, Meddlesome, Mean, Insulting